No announcement yet.

Skyrim DLC finnally coming to ps3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyrim DLC finnally coming to ps3

Feb 5 the newest one gets released then the other 2 to follow later in the month there gonna be half off for the first week. No link cause it's all over if you look it up.

thnx dude me and my sister couldn't wait for the dlc to drop, great to know it's coming out soon

Comment

I'm actually playing it now, pissed cuz i incurred a huge bounty on to kill an empire mission for the Dark brotherhood.. should of never have brought along my follower. -__-

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
        I'm actually playing it now, pissed cuz i incurred a huge bounty on to kill an empire mission for the Dark brotherhood.. should of never have brought along my follower. -__-
        Unless you've done the whole Theives guild quest line I'd spend the time in jail. Or if you got coins stacked up just pay other wise take. The jail stint.

Comment

Any body download it? It's pretty good but the main quest line is really short but the thing at the end when you can change your perks around.

But yeah what's your guys thoughts on it.

Comment

I got it the day of release for Xbox, its a solid DLC way better than Dawnguard but its got nothing on shivering isles.

Comment

Working...
            X