No announcement yet.

bigger (negative) impact on the world? Mexican Cartels or Taliban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
    taliban is just in afghanistan as far as i know.
    Thier main base of opperations is now out of the northern Pakistan tribal reigons. It's why the war is pointless when the badlands on the Pakistan side of border are the safe haven for the Taliban. Other than the occasional drone strike which the Pakistani government are becoming increasingly vocal against.

Comment

They both are self serving power hungry groups. Both have a negative impact.

Comment

Cartels are drug dealers with military weapons, Taliban are fanatics with bombs. Both are dangerous if they dont like you. . .

Comment

the U.S drug consumers have destroyed mexico like a deadly plague

Comment

Originally posted by tenpoint View Post
            The Taliban, they are killing innocent people around the world, the Cartel are just a local gang.
            I'm not saying the Taliban are a joke but the Cartel ain't no local gang,
            find me a local gang anywhere in the world that own these.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
              What do you think?

Overall, who is more dangerous to the world.
              I believe the Cartel and the Taliban are both equally dangerous to the world,
              when you murder people to prove a point to the world
              especially in the quan****** and the methods used in these murders
              you're both equally evil.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I believe the Cartel and the Taliban are both equally dangerous to the world,
                when you murder people to prove a point to the world
                especially in the quan****** and the methods used in these murders
                you're both equally evil.
                The Cartels are dangerous because of what they are doing but it's not really about Al-Qaeda, it's their ideology of extremist brand of Islam that is more dangerous.

The reality is, Al-Qaeda as a centralized organization is all but pushed into the mountains of Pakistan but their ideology reaches all Muslim individuals who accept their radical views.

It's that ideology that is more dangerous because they are looking to kill westerners, jews and anyone that doesn't believe the way they do.

Where as the Cartels just want to make money and are fighting each other to control the drug routes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  The Cartels are dangerous because of what they are doing but it's not really about Al-Qaeda, it's their ideology of extremist brand of Islam that is more dangerous.

The reality is, Al-Qaeda as a centralized organization is all but pushed into the mountains of Pakistan but their ideology reaches all Muslim individuals who accept their radical views.

It's that ideology that is more dangerous because they are looking to kill westerners, jews and anyone that doesn't believe the way they do.

Where as the Cartels just want to make money and are fighting each other to control the drug routes.
                  Crazy how Religion gas been the cause of war from the beginning
                  of time.
                  Good Post!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X