No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quintana Thinks Suspension May Do Juanma Some Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quintana Thinks Suspension May Do Juanma Some Good

Former welterweight champion Carlos Quintana of Puerto Rico believes his countryman, Juan Manuel Lopez, may benefit from the recent punishment of a one-year suspension, which the boxer received from the boxing commission of Puerto Rico.

[Click Here To Read More]

So do I.

Juanma needs to clean house, change location and get back to the basics.

Comment

A year is a bit much. Margarito got a year for loading his gloves, which could have killed a guy. Talking crap about a ref isn't on the same page.
      Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 04-06-2012, 07:33 PM.

Comment

I agree with Quintana and I think it was a factor in the decision. Maybe the PR commission is doing this for his own good.

Comment

Quintana is gonna whoop Deandre Latimore in the opening PPV bout May 5th. He was completely weight drained for the Berto fight, at 154 he can take shots better and has the legs to circle and outbox his opponent which is what he does best.

Comment

Such injustice for Lopez to get suspended for a year.

Comment

Should give him plenty of free time to learn that thing called Defense.....

Comment

chicken mayweather ducked quintana

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                  A year is a bit much. Margarito got a year for loading his gloves, which could have killed a guy. Talking crap about a ref isn't on the same page.
                  I agree. The scumbag gets a 1 yr. suspension for possibly killing someone and fights in Mexico and Juan Ma gets 1 yr for having a dumb mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                    its different margaritos was revoked with a possibility of not getting it back this guy is just suspended

Comment

Working...
                    X