Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever met a chick who woulded let you hit until you have a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    seriously.thats all you got out of this thread? everyone already knows i can't spell so what
    don'ted minded himed, Larryed.

Comment

Women are very competitive and if your smart, you can use that to your advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
        kind of want to share this

there is this one classmate girl at highschol she was so popular because of how she looks, like most guys would stare at her everytime she passes by dudes

man this girl got so inlove with me because im the only person in the whole class that dont pay attention to how she looks
        i made her feel like she is just like the other girls dawg
        i talk to her like the way i talk to other girls in class, which most guys would start talking romantic voice...
        i guess she finds me unique LMAO...
        by the way that was my plan to get her attention by making her feel im not the same with other dudes in the class

but then chicks aint the same
        so this stuff might not work on other chicks
        the best way is to identify what type of chick she is
        This works I might not of had a bunch a girl friends but the ones I had were bad lol it's amazing how women react when you treat em like crap lol

Comment

Women and buses -never chase them!

Comment

Everyone knows who that girl is. It's a game that women with no self-esteem play

Comment

Kinda. . . I've had girls who before didn't run up on me, start to run up on me when they noticed other girls running up on me, or if I was "talking" to a girl.

Comment

Happens alllllllllll the time...

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
                  kind of want to share this

there is this one classmate girl at highschol she was so popular because of how she looks, like most guys would stare at her everytime she passes by dudes

man this girl got so inlove with me because im the only person in the whole class that dont pay attention to how she looks
                  i made her feel like she is just like the other girls dawg
                  i talk to her like the way i talk to other girls in class, which most guys would start talking romantic voice...
                  i guess she finds me unique LMAO...
                  by the way that was my plan to get her attention by making her feel im not the same with other dudes in the class

but then chicks aint the same
                  so this stuff might not work on other chicks
                  the best way is to identify what type of chick she is
                  great post and very true

Comment

Too slick. . . Too black. . . /thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      seriously.thats all you got out of this thread? everyone already knows i can't spell so what

Comment

Working...
                      X