No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: I Give Bradley a Shot To Beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: I Give Bradley a Shot To Beat Pacquiao

During my recent conversation with Las Vegas-based trainer Jeff Mayweather, I got his take on his nephew Floyd Jr.’s upcoming May 5th assignment with the still-dangerous Miguel Cotto. While offering up respect to Cotto, the reigning WBA junior middleweight champion of the world, Mayweather still showed no concern about the matchup and feels another victory for Floyd is on the way.

[Click Here To Read More]

So do I.....

Comment

Good. This way there should be no excuses about the quality of opponent from Floyd fans after Pac wins...

Comment

Expected because Pac is fighting a legit opponent an undefeated beast. Not some left over who's seen his better days like his nephew. Even tho cotto can knock floyd out and that speaks of how big of a fraud floyd is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Expected because Pac is fighting a legit opponent an undefeated beast. Not some left over who's seen his better days like his nephew. Even tho cotto can knock floyd out and that speaks of how big of a fraud floyd is.
          I can't stand Floyd, but he has virtually no chance of losing to Cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Sounds like your admitting that Pac has been fighting crap for awhile now.

That's a big moment for you.

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
              Good. This way there should be no excuses about the quality of opponent from Floyd fans after Pac wins...
              Tim was a beast, until he chickened out against Khan to unify the JWW titles to fight Casamayor. ARen't you embarassed that Bob gave Tim this fight in this manner.

Imagine how huge this fight would be if Tim was the unified JWW champ after beating Khan.

Comment

It appears to me, that according to Mayweather, and seemingly to all general Mayweather factions, everybody has a chance to beat Pacquiao, but nobody has a chance to beat Mayweather.

That's sporting impartiality for you! Good for a laugh anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  During my recent conversation with Las Vegas-based trainer Jeff Mayweather, I got his take on his nephew Floyd Jr.’s upcoming May 5th assignment with the still-dangerous Miguel Cotto. While offering up respect to Cotto, the reigning WBA junior middleweight champion of the world, Mayweather still showed no concern about the matchup and feels another victory for Floyd is on the way.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Bradley is live as a dog can be in this one!!....gonna be a good fight....upset very possible....but I'm not rocking with it...Manny digs deep and snatches Timmy's soul late!!

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    It appears to me, that according to Mayweather, and seemingly to all general Mayweather factions, everybody has a chance to beat Pacquiao, but nobody has a chance to beat Mayweather.
                    42 have tried, and all 42 have failed. It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X