Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict The Next Media Hype 2 Beat Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

james kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Look at Pacquiao he has no skills, but with a couple of milkshakes he's now a welterweight. Donaire is actually very skilled and very tall for his weight class. And he is already weighing close to the 140's on fight night isn't he, or Lightweight?

I just have a feeling it's going to be something stupid. Like Pacquiao beating Floyd. It was once laughable, now clowns think Pacquiao can knock Floyd out. It's gonna be some one like Gamboa or Donaire. I don't think it will be Amir Khan or anybody like that. I think Floyd will get rid of the Khan "being able to beat him" talks in 2012, because it's just much easier to make that fight because of GBP.
      good synopsis...yeah donaire is 5'7 and he does weigh around 140 on fight night...yeah it'll definitely be somthing off the wall and crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
        james kirkland.
        could you imagine anne wolfe and roger mayweather goin' at it?

Comment

There is only 1 fighter at 154 & below that can beat Floyd. His name is Martinez, that is why that fight won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
            james kirkland.
            ....Possibly.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            There is only 1 fighter at 154 & below that can beat Floyd. His name is Martinez, that is why that fight won't happen.
            Maybe if he were still at the weight. Do you really think Martinez who's been at middleweight for a while could just drop down a weight class and beat the current P4P #1 fighter at a weight he hasn't been at in a while? Last time such a thing was tried, it didn't work out well, and I doubt it would with Os, I mean Martinez, especially with the power he shown as a middleweight which could mean he'd have to burn muscle to get down.

Honestly, if May had never fought Ortiz, I'd think it be him right now, real talk. In the future, it could be Bam-Bam or Bradley. It won't be Khan, cause Mayweather Khan would be easy to make. Meaning Khan being the Mayweather killer would be easy to disprove.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              cotto, marg, pac. floyd destroyed them all with retirements. come on media create some more hyped up bums for floyd to destroy with his inactivity!

floyd fans are always happy their hero is winning even w/o stepping inside the ring against those fighter.. the win against those guys by the other fighters were credited to pbf instantly..

Comment

stop mentioning roguerrero, he goes to decisions with bums #stopitslime
                only comp 2012/pac.cotto.khan 2014/donaire.gamboa

Comment

Working...
                X