No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith is Ready To Face Jermain Taylor on Dec. 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith is Ready To Face Jermain Taylor on Dec. 30

Jermain Taylor is scheduled to return to the ring on December 30th. The former middleweight champion hasn't fought since getting knocked out by Arthur Abraham in October of 2009 in the opening round of Showtime's Super Six super middleweight tournament.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Jermain Taylor is scheduled to return to the ring on December 30th. The former middleweight champion hasn't fought since getting knocked out by Arthur Abraham in October of 2009 in the opening round of Showtime's Super Six super middleweight tournament.

[Click Here To Read More]

No thanks. . . Smith is a boring opponent. . . He's a good little journeyman level boxer, but he's good enoguh to where we won't see the rela jermain taylor! Taylor will win something like a 116-112, 117-111 boring decision. . . Throw him in with a banger! maybe a somewhat feather fisted banger so he doesn't risk getting KO'd. . . but an action guy!

Comment

Well i think its a good comeback fight for Jermain.

I really like Jermain, i am glad he is back... i am just not sure how much of the old jermain will be back i am anxious to see.

Comment

Smith is a bum. All he does is complain complain and complain some more. Hes got his ass handed to him more than once, and he even once claimed on btalk that he gave Mayweather a spanking in sparring lmao

Comment

I only like him because he was on the Contender... which I want them to bring back. I was hoping Pac mania and Mayweather mania would help bring the show back. Throw in a filipino underdog in there.... that'll bring the ratings up

Comment

What happened to Jesse Nicklow? I was looking foward to him as an opponent. I can't see Taylor fighting Ishe Smith in his first fight in two years. Maybe a fight or two from now. Carlos Quintana is apparently trying to get in on this as well. I'd much rather see Nicklow than Quintana

Comment

instad of Smith he can get Manfredo after he lows the JCC Jr bout, he's a contendor...seriously whomever has to be someone w/no punch as Taylor is one big punch away from danger...Arkansas only state to license him..

Comment

J T is a HBO made star...never was all that good but was a good amateur and had decent upside...he never truly developed it in my opinion the way HBO thought he would...but they were looken so badly for the next "star" they propped him up ona pedastool...gave him 2 BS gifts against Hopkins...much like what Pac just got..altho the Pac Marq fight in my opinion were much closer than how badly Hop outpointed JT...anyway..blah blah JT will prob get beat honestly..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                  instad of Smith he can get Manfredo after he lows the JCC Jr bout, he's a contendor...seriously whomever has to be someone w/no punch as Taylor is one big punch away from danger...Arkansas only state to license him..

Comment

Originally posted by j69madrox View Post
                    What happened to Jesse Nicklow? I was looking foward to him as an opponent. I can't see Taylor fighting Ishe Smith in his first fight in two years. Maybe a fight or two from now. Carlos Quintana is apparently trying to get in on this as well. I'd much rather see Nicklow than Quintana
                    jessie...is that you??

Comment

Working...
                    X