No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Trout: Saul Aims To Add Trout's Record To List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Trout: Saul Aims To Add Trout's Record To List

WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) is motivated to claim the undefeated record of WBA king Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs). They clash in a unification encounter on April 20 at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. More than 30,000 tickets have been sold and a packed arena of 40,000 or more is expected.

Managers Jose and Chepo Reynoso point out that Canelo is no stranger to facing, and beating, another undefeated fighter. Miguel Vazquez tasted defeat in his pro debut when he faced Canelo in January 2006 in Guadalajara. To this list were added Pedro Lopez and Javier Martinez. Then later on was Gabriel "Rey" Martinez (17-0-1, 9 KO's), and then Euri Gonzalez (17-0-1, 12 KO's) in February 2009 in Zapopan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he yung doe

Comment

The only one of those fighters even remotely comparable in quality to Trout is Vazquez. Trout is much bigger though.

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
        he yung doe
        Anybody here a Korean translator?

Comment

Taking the odd's on Canelo Ko'ing Trout..I think Trout is a great fighter but i'm not sure he can beat this kids power.

Comment

Pretty lame to compare those bottom barrel bums to Trout.I'm feeling awkward about this fight even being in Texas,I mean why? Vegas is the boxing capital of the world and Canelo should be a hot ticket there already especially now since the pacifier is off so why Texas with all of its previous suspicions? I'll have my live scorecard in hand...we KNOW how Texas has preference.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
              Pretty lame to compare those bottom barrel bums to Trout.I'm feeling awkward about this fight even being in Texas,I mean why? Vegas is the boxing capital of the world and Canelo should be a hot ticket there already especially now since the pacifier is off so why Texas with all of its previous suspicions? I'll have my live scorecard in hand...we KNOW how Texas has preference.
              That's precisely why it's being held in Texas, to "ensure" the result.

To put it bluntly, GBP is probably rigging the fight, cuz there is no way they're risking the biggest, BIGGEST cash-cow, future ppv megastar against Trout. I'll believe it when i see a controversy free win. Unlikely.

Comment

Anyone heard from trout yet? All I keep hearing is Canelo in the lead up to this fight.

Comment

Yes yes, we know. But now..... can you tell me how many a those guys were jr middleweights?? I got all day, yup.

Comment

I hope saul's camp is riding with a casket because trout is going to murder him in texas...

Comment

Working...
                    X