Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's First PPV in September: Cotto, Martinez or Angulo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's First PPV in September: Cotto, Martinez or Angulo

WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) will headline his first pay-per-view event on September 14th, according Ramiro Gonzalez, director of public relations for Golden Boy Promotions.

Canelo will first have to get past the toughtest fight of his career, on April 20th in San Antonio, when he faces WBA champion Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) in a unification match.

If Canelo gets past Trout, Gonzalez says the three possibilities for September include Sergio Martinez, Miguel Cotto and Alfredo Angulo.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hahaha, this game again.
    Same as his May 4 fight with Mosley, you pick the weakest name out of the bunch and that's who he's fighting.
    Angulo on PPV it is then....

Comment

So Floyd refused to fight him or simply refused to sign a contract prior to their upcoming fights?

Canelo vs Angulo on ppv.

Comment

Hope Trout squashes these plans

Comment

WAR CANELO

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Hahaha, this game again.
            Same as his May 4 fight with Mosley, you pick the weakest name out of the bunch and that's who he's fighting.
            Angulo on PPV it is then....
            lol at this clown

Comment

Won't mind the Angulo fight if he beats Trout convincingly.

Meaning he's proven himself and the kid has a lot of career to go. Canelo will get to the rest of 154.

Big if....

Trout can destroy these plans.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                lol at this clown
                Is he wrong? CAnelo angulo on ppv is 10x worse than Floyd Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  So Floyd refused to fight him or simply refused to sign a contract prior to their upcoming fights?

Canelo vs Angulo on ppv.
                  This what I want to know cause all their statements since this came out was that PBF just wouldn't sign right now not the he wouldn't fight him next in Sept. I personally think they are lying about PBF refusal to fight Alvarez in Sept at all. I believe PBF refused to sign that contract guaranteeing that fight for Sept right now but I don't think he closed the door to that fight in Sept completely

Comment

Angulo it is then

Comment

Working...
                    X