Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Golovkin so hyped on here??who has he defeated as a pro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen a great deal of Golovkin, but iv'e been impressed with what i have seen.
    Exciting fighter who im looking forward to seeing more of.

Comment

We love big punchers.
      He's exciting.
      He has skills.
      Very good amatuer (KO'd Bute, beat Andre Dirrell, Andy Lee, Despaigne, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX
        I was not impressed with his fight with Proska at all,he did not look like an elite world beater to me
        I suppose Broner does look like an elite world beater to you? Why is he so hyped?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Then your in the minority. Most boxing experts/Writers where impressed. Including the majority of fans.

Sounds like you don't like his style. That's fine. He's still gonna destroy whoever stands in his way.

If anyone has the balls to fight him.

Well said. Green k

Comment

He's a genuine beast but unfortunately his fanbase has been hijacked by straight nuthuggers.

Comment

He has obvious potential definitely but I agree he is just too unproven at this point to judge IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                It amazes me how people hype up people who have done nothing and **** on accomplished fighters....amazing....dude hasnt defeated anyone worth mentioning yet he is ducked by everyone.....
                Its not exactly an exciting division so its cool with me if people clamour over some power. He seems tough and has some boxing skill so we'll see.

Comment

It amazes me how people hype up people who have done nothing and **** on accomplished fighters....amazing....dude hasnt defeated anyone worth mentioning yet he is ducked by everyone.....
                  How the hell can you talk this much sh** about Golovkin when you try so hard to hype up Alvarez?

Comment

the right hand to the head and the left hand to the body are two pretty good reasons.

Comment

I was not impressed with his fight with Proska at all,he did not look like an elite world beater to me
                      sturm isn't the only one ducking golovkin - geale ist ducking him too now; I am convinced that geale will rather drop his belt than step in the ring with golovkin. or do you think chavez will ever fight him?

I don't blame martinez for not wanting to fight golovkin though - he has to make as much money as he can from the ~5 fights that he has left.

but you can hardly blame golovkin for being ducked, can you? it's not like he is cherrypicking his opponents - but if none of the top fights want to fight him, what can he do?

if you were golovkin, what would you do?

Comment

Working...
                      X