No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal: Hopkins Will Not Last Beyond Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal: Hopkins Will Not Last Beyond Four Rounds

Thank you, everybody, for joining on for this conference call. First, I would like to thank all our partners for this event HBO, Golden Boy Promotions, Gary Shaw Promotions, and InterBox for helping us to put on a very exceptional show here in Montreal. We are ten days from the fight. Next week is fight week, and everyday there will be activities. It's going to be a boxing week in Montreal. We will have public trainings, press conferences, the weigh-in, and then the event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Man I might be the only 1 but I love the **** talking between those 2. The face-off was classic.

As far him knocking b hop out in four, I doubt it. 1 thing is for sure pascal better not tire like he did last time otherwise old man Hop will bust that ass again.
    Last edited by Ko King 212; 05-17-2011, 09:01 AM.

Comment

it's hilarious that someone can be so cocksure and arrogant considering his performance first time out was pathetic - you'd think that would have humbled him somewhat...

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        Man I might be the only 1 but I love the **** talking between those 2. The face-off was classic.

As far him knocking b hop out in four, I doubt it. 1 thing is for sure pascal better not tire like he did last time otherwise ok'd man Hop will bust that ass again.
        the face-off was indeed classic and FUNNY as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post

As far him knocking b hop out in four, I doubt it. 1 thing is for sure pascal better not tire like he did last time otherwise ok'd man Hop will bust that ass again.
          I agree, the face off was a classic. I dont see Pascal returning home with the belt, BH will take that back to the states.

Comment

The new Zab Judah/Butterbean.

The new King of the four round fight.

Its too bad that he has fight 12.

Comment

I'm not a huge B-Hop fan he tends to fight dirty and makes for a very boring fight . I hope Pascal does Ko him early . Hop is slick and hard to beat , really uses those elbows really well . Looking forward to the fight , if Bernard will fight it will be exciting .

Comment

lol....................

Comment

what else do you expect a dude with a 4 round gas tank to say?!?

B.Hop is gonna murk that clown...slowly!!!

Comment

i cant wait for this fight..

I wonder if Pascal is willing to back that claim up with a bet of 2 billion epoints, I'll give him 4-1 odds....

Comment

Working...
                    X