Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead: The Game - Episodes 1-5 (LOTS OF SPOILERS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    I totally disagree, this game series was phenomenal. It's pretty rare for any game to bring out true emotions so for this series to do that is a win, depressing or not.

Can't wait till the next installments later this year.
    Believe me, I'm not saying the game isn't extremely good. It definitely was. I'm just over The Walking Dead, in general.

I'll probably play the second season of this anyway.

Comment

When is the second season supposed to come out?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        When is the second season supposed to come out?
        End of April is my guess. I think that's when the first came out.

Comment

Drinking diet soda and beverages, Eating off larger plates, Choosing white bread,
          Sleeping too little or too much....

Comment

Originally posted by Bond View Post
            Drinking diet soda and beverages, Eating off larger plates, Choosing white bread,
            Sleeping too little or too much....
            Go on.....

Comment

Picked up a steam code for this game and the expansion for $7 on Amazon...so far it is a good game despite graphical shortcomings. Scared to read this thread though, so no spoilers.

Comment

I bought the first game and it wasn't my thing.

I have no interest in low difficulty games. Or in this case, zero difficulty lol

If you want a good Post-Apocalyptic zombie game, you have to play Last of Us. It does everything this game is trying to do except better, minus the decision making consequences, which doesn't matter to me anyway because last of us's story is Phenomenal.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-03-2014, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                  I bought the first game and it wasn't my thing.

I have no interest in low difficulty games. Or in this case, zero difficulty lol

If you want a good Post-Apocalyptic zombie game, you have to play Last of Us. It does everything this game is trying to do except better, minus the decision making consequences, which doesn't matter to me anyway because last of us's story is Phenomenal.
                  last of us borrows a lot from this game though Kenny jr turning and his mother committing suicide feels a lot like Sam and Henry, Ellie being captured by the cannibals was done and IMO done better in walking dead, finding car battery with bill its like the Crawford chapter in walking dead, the whole Ellie and Joel father daughter thing was done better by Clem and Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    last of us borrows a lot from this game though Kenny jr turning and his mother committing suicide feels a lot like Sam and Henry, Ellie being captured by the cannibals was done and IMO done better in walking dead, finding car battery with bill its like the Crawford chapter in walking dead, the whole Ellie and Joel father daughter thing was done better by Clem and Lee
                    I thought last of us did it better. I finished the first chapter of walking dead just to finish it and didn't want to continue.

I didn't care about any of the characters, I wasn't having any fun, and the whole mood and atmosphere was just depressing without any payoff.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-04-2014, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Also another critically acclaimed game that was terrible was gone home.

That was one of the worst games I have ever played, and the ending was ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X