Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the new Fight Night will be announced soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA Canada is making mma games. There probably won't be a new boxing game till the new consoles come out 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
      Go on now bro I'll add u , try and win one rd at least
      dude..you have another thing coming if you think im some average joe. but we'll see. give me 10 minutes tho and we're on.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
        dude..you have another thing coming if you think im some average joe. but we'll see. give me 10 minutes tho and we're on.
        Just send the request an bro I don't think ur an average joe , I'm just that confident ill win for sure, I'll even fight ur best fighter at your best w8.

Comment

Btw bro next time post stuff like this in the lounge .

Comment

Just send the request an bro I don't think ur an average joe , I'm just that confident ill win for sure, I'll even fight ur best fighter at your best w8.
            Thats good, be confident all you want I'm confident too...You may be in for a somewhat rude awakening though but like I said we'll see...And I want the boxer ratings to be around equal bro I don't need any advantage like that.

Comment

Send the invite though I'm waiting..

Comment

Send the invite though I'm waiting..
                After our hw fight well do mw.

Comment

sounds like you were only good when you can cheese smh. no wonder you suck now because they made it more realistic than before...
                  LMFAO. I use spams on ELITE players. If I'm fighting some noob, I'll just ambush you, and KO you by round 2. Or play with you, and make you disconnect your ethernet cable.

Anyone that's elite knows damn well, it's spam vs spam when you're facing the top dogs.

There have been so many tweaks to that game. I stopped after the 5th or 6th tweak. It was unanimously trash after that. No one was online anymore, so I sold the game. I don't know how the game is now, because I haven't played in forever.

Comment

I was thinking about this as well. It is impossible to lose in FNC. I even pick ppl with the lowest average and pit them against fighters with the highest average in the highest weight I can pick and still end it within 6 rounds. I'm all kinds of bada$$ in that game.

Comment

The blocking system is so bad... it allows for people to just spam block without actually timing their opponents offense. They should bring back the FN R3 system. The haymakers are to slow... and its annoying how they get interrupted. The KD system needs to be revamped.

SO much room for improvement even though its a damn good game that i will continue to play on the reg.

the roster is horrid... they dont have anyone. they have 10% of the roster that they used to have in knockout kings.

Comment

Working...
                      X