iPhone 5 and iPad Mini

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 5 and iPad Mini

Apple may announce iPhone 5, iPad Mini on September 12

New Delhi: The air is rife with iPhone 5 and iPad Mini rumours and the latest is that the much-discussed iPhone 5 and the iPad Mini may be announced on September 12.

According to iMore, Apple will unveil the new iPhone also also a new iPod Nano on September 12 and the products will be available for purchase from September 21.

The pause in iPhone sales ahead of a new version saw Apple's revenues slip from the previous quarter. The wait for a new iPhone caused Apple to miss quarterly expectations last fall. This year the phenomenon started early, which could mean that Apple's iPhone sales may also stall in the current quarter.

The Silicon Valley giant has a lot riding on its next iPhone, the product that yields more than half its revenue and helps shore up overall margins.

Apple has seen Samsung Electronics - now the world's largest seller of smartphones - and other handset manufacturers using Google's Android software chip away at its market share. As consumers wait for the new iPhone, Samsung's Galaxy is expected to keep chalking up robust numbers.

Fans are expecting Apple to launch a completely redesigned phone that has a bigger screen, rather than just add or change a few features as it did with the current model.

The idea of a smaller iPad model was publicly derided by Apple founder Steve Jobs a year before he died but rumours of a smaller iPad, or iPad mini have percolated ever since the first iPad was launched two years ago.

A smaller tablet would help Apple further its lead in the tablet market. Apple has successfully fended off competitors who have tried to sell tablets in iPad's size range. But the arrival of the 7-inch Amazon Kindle followed by Google's Nexus 7 has got people preferring smaller and cheaper tablets. Price isn't the only reason customers might prefer a smaller tablet. A 7-inch model would fit in many handbags, unlike the current iPad.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/apple-may...276448-11.html

will definitely get the ipad mini. my samsung tablet sucks dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
      why did you buy it in the 1st place

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        why did you buy it in the 1st place
        piss off

Comment

Looks ****. Small screen than what is out and reading IOS 6 description on Apple site, has nothing that is good or better than Android Ice Cream.

Comment

What exactly is an iPhone???

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
              What exactly is an iPhone???
              It's a phone. Clues in the name

Comment

why did you buy it in the 1st place?

Comment

It's a phone. Clues in the name

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Comment

People want it bigger, now they want it smaller. I'm starting to think I'm at a dildo party..
                    Oh yea? you want a powerful rippled vibrating function that finds your G spot when merely glancing at it????

In a couple of years tables & smart phones will enable people to use that instead of their laptops to work from.. It's a shifting market and PC's as we know them will get a serious revamp within the following years.

Hopefully without a Dildo Party App.. Maybe the Pacfans & Floydfans could arrange a meet up and ride it off

Comment

Working...
                    X