No announcement yet.

White Comedian counterbalancing Black Stand-up comedy on race issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    He massacred philly, that shi t makes me laugh so hard. Fuk the liberty bell, he kills the flyers.....

All in good fun, but i find louis a bit overrated
    Lol he wins over the crowd and has them cheering for him at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      Lol he wins over the crowd and has them cheering for him at the end.
      He kills new orleans even worse (my hometown) when he says philly is only that much higher than new orleans and fema wouldnt rescue philly either. Lol. He kills tgat heckler when he's like "go unload sokething at the docks"

Comment

This dude is hilarious!! I saw him once @ Carolines Comedy Club In NYC with Charley Murphy & "Ashy Larry". He was the funniest one out of all 3.

Comment

"that's the funny thing about Hitler..." never thought I'd here that before

Comment

this guy didnt really ripon anyone

kat williams did

but i dont judge kat cause he was probably trippin

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              He kills new orleans even worse (my hometown) when he says philly is only that much higher than new orleans and fema wouldnt rescue philly either. Lol. He kills tgat heckler when he's like "go unload sokething at the docks"
              Lol Bill Burr is wild I gotta see him live.

As for Louis CK i can see why alot of people think he is overrated. He gets alot of praise for his show thats on FX even though it isnt really a comedy. Hes like Bill Burr in alot of ways though with the just straight up telling it like it is style and not being politically correct at all.

Comment

Of course no one minds or is calling him a racist. That's because he is a typical American White and he spends the entire time making fun of white people and praising blacks. He's a ginger queer

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  He says the shit nobody else will.he goes into every dangerous topic and dances around it like it's nothing.
                  While bashing whites and sucking black ****. What a brave crusader. How is he different from any other white american on stage?

Comment

"YOU'RE GOOOOOOD!"

Comment

Has anyone else noticed the propensity for members of this forum with Eastern European sounding names to really be full of seething resentment of non whites? For example:

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky
                      Of course no one minds or is calling him a racist. That's because he is a typical American White and he spends the entire time making fun of white people and praising blacks. He's a ginger queer
                      Originally posted by Medved
                      Im Slavic/Eastern European. I dont get why white people in Canada are afraid of Black People. Its a complete joke, guess they cant see past the insecurities and the tough-guy charade.
                      You guys have serious issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X