No announcement yet.

Man i was over this chicks house Friday bout to bang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man i was over this chicks house Friday bout to bang

She took her draws off and layed them on the floor,she had to go turn on the AC so she walked out of the room.For some reason i looked at the underwear and noticed they had a **** stain in them....man i was in disbelief and had to pick them up for a closer look to confirm what i just saw.She came back in and i just told her i needed to go to the store and ended up going home.that **** should never happen
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 12-03-2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Comment

Maybe it was just menstrual discharge Larry. Did u take wiff to actually confirm?

Comment

I think she didn't want to **** you so she purposely sharted and left her panties to spook you away.

Comment

close look to confirm = larry took a long whiff

Comment

This is doodoo baby!

Comment

My life changed that day i will never be the same again

Comment

I once met a girl clubbing in town and was absolutely smashed so went back to her place...though not before she ordered kebab and chips from the takeaway.

Once there, we were messing about on her bed when she accidentally spilt chips and ketchup over her feet and jokingly asked me to 'lick it off' (triggers wet dream) The thought immediately repulsed me so I said I was going toilet and tip toed downstairs and out the door.

I tried to shut the door quietly so she wouldn't hear but it made a loud click. Just as I reached the gate she opened the window and asked me where I was going. I turned around and was speechless that I had been caught so I decided to sprint away.

She called me a c**t.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    close look to confirm = larry took a long whiff
                    I'm pretty sure Larry gave them the ol' frog tongue for a sec.

Comment

Working...
                    X