Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pernell whitaker: "zab has the same abilities that i have"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks alot for this, love hearing from Pernell Whitaker. What I'd give to be trained by a guy like that, for real!

Mabuza though is greatly greatly conditioned and applies tons and tons of pressure. I hope Judah can rise to the occasion. I always knew Judah had serious talent in him, one of my favorite Judah fights to watch is Zab Judah vs. Ward and when I watch him put on that kind of performance...I swear I'm like this dude...if he had the right mind set he could be the top guy at 140. I hope Pernell can revive some of the old Judah while adding new things. Anyway, here is the HL

Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 02-18-2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

If Judah beats Mabuza, he'll be 11-6 in championship fights throughout his career. (W: Bergman, Witter, Millett, Quiroz, Reggie Green, Vester, Corley, Rangel, Spinks, Rivera, Mabuza? ..... L: Tszyu, Spinks, Baldomir, Mayweather, Cotto, Clottey)

Not bad for a guy that didn't have the head for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
        Hey buddy, stop trolling my thread with spam, before I have you dealt with accordingly!

Sweet is a legend, his opinion means more than yours and I happen to know him!

O_o

Comment

Working...
        X