No announcement yet.

How dare Haye call Wlad boring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Why are people missing the fact that both of Valuev's fights with Chagaev and Holyfield were less boring and Valuev lost those too?

And those guys stood in the pocket.

I don't mind that Haye won in the least, but he wasn't exactly thrilling us with hope for the heavyweight division for most of that fight.
    Exactly, people get all whiny and bitchy like Im criticizing Hayes fighting style and Im not. People just need to realize hes either a boring ***** like he accuses Wlad of being, or hes a big mouth hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      So long as you're not 6'6" its ok to be a hypocrite? Haye was going to breathe life back into the division that is so boring, and that was worse than any Wlad or Vitali fight Ive ever seen.
      u put it so perfectly u basically just completely and utterly owned anyone who is stupid enough to defend haye being boring. Your first sentence is spot on, but yet these so called boxing fans who know the sport will somehow defend him when he is boring but criticize wlad. he can't call anyone boring ever again, valuev is the most boring fighter in the heavyweight division but tonight he looked like mike tyson compared to haye, at least the giant was trying to press the action. I agree boxing is about hitting and not getting hit, but there is a line between boxing and running for 12 rounds and doing as little as humanly possible to just pull off the win, the man is getting paid hundred of thousands of dollars to fight and he just fought a fight i wouldnt pay $3 dollars to go see even if it was in my own backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        No way. Haye looked great! He could been more agressive but besides that he looked great. He has beaten Valuev more convincingly than anybody before.
        Man, you must of never seen a boring fight in your life or even thought anything negative of a fighter ever if you think he looked great. very easy to please. I'm a 21 yr old 5'7 150 guy, if i was in that ring im pretty sure i could of ran for my life for 12 rounds without being hit from that slow ****** and in the final sec of the 12th round i would quickly jab him in the stomach for the win, would i impress u?

Comment

Working...
        X