No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Set To Begin Rehab After Shoulder Surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    The only thing that fell was Chavez jr's surplus of captain crunch and frosted flakes from all the pot brownies he has been eating. Better tell daddy to hit up the store....he does still live at home with daddy doesn't he?

Comment

Hopefully some new Challengers at 168 can emerge, maybe George Groves or Adonis Stevenson, not interested in a Kessler or a Froch rematch at all when he returns

Comment

He'll be dishing out headbutts in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          Eagerly awaiting a third opinion from Dr. Shaw High.
          Are Ward's haters going to blame him for Andre Dirrell's baggage now?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            The only thing that fell was Chavez jr's surplus of captain crunch and frosted flakes from all the pot brownies he has been eating. Better tell daddy to hit up the store....he does still live at home with daddy doesn't he?
            Shouldn't you be out buying huge supplies of lube to celebrate with for when your boy gets in the ring with another part-time British janitor? Let's hope this one doesn't put him on his ass like the last one did.

And watch your mouth when you're talking about an ATG fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Are Ward's haters going to blame him for Andre Dirrell's baggage now?

Not at all.He's a respected,highly-regarded man in his profession and I value his opinion,that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                Not at all.He's a respected,highly-regarded man in his profession and I value his opinion,that's all.

Ok, gotcha.

Comment

when he comes back, pick a real fight, fuck Pavlik
                  nothing to prove to Froch-Kessler 2 winner, rematching either is ok
                  or just go up to LHW and challenge for a title
                  Ward just doesn't have much to do at SMW anymore

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
                    Ward is getting injured quite often in preparation for fights. I wonder if his prime will get cut short because of this.
                    People's careers get ruined by shoulder surgeries. I think his prime will be cut short and I hope it aint to bad. Jeff Lacy was never the same and if people think calslappy somehow mentally scared him they are mistaken.

Very next fight, he looked good against Vitali Typsko, ruined his shoulder, still won the fight and was never the same after that. Could never pull the trigger and land properly again.

Comment

damn i hope this doesn't affect him he's on the rise

Comment

Working...
                      X