Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it ok for Manny not to chase a rematch with Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac never tried to avenge his losses vs Singursat or Torrencampo either. Khan hasnt avenged his losses to Prescot, Peterson or Garcia and I think its a case of if the style doesnt suit then dont bother trying again. Bradley was able to get the W over Pac whilst on two bad ankles so maybe with Pacs age he feels Tim will only be better next time and it will be another 12 rounder he wont look good in.

Similar to the Marquez fight but their appears to be enough money in that one to make it worth the risk and its all about money with Pac and Floyd these days. Trying to prove you are teh best doesnt have much to do with it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
      Pac never tried to avenge his losses vs Singursat or Torrencampo either. Khan hasnt avenged his losses to Prescot, Peterson or Garcia and I think its a case of if the style doesnt suit then dont bother trying again. Bradley was able to get the W over Pac whilst on two bad ankles so maybe with Pacs age he feels Tim will only be better next time and it will be another 12 rounder he wont look good in.

Similar to the Marquez fight but their appears to be enough money in that one to make it worth the risk and its all about money with Pac and Floyd these days. Trying to prove you are teh best doesnt have much to do with it anymore.
      Turd forgot about morales :/

Comment

Turd forgot about morales :/
        Pac did avenge that loss. Its the other 3 guys he lost to and the draw with Sanchez that he never tried to avenge

Comment

Would you rather Pacquiao avenge a legit loss? (Marquez) or a robbery in a fight which put most people to sleep?

Bradley didn't tell us anything about Pacquaio, it was Marquez who raised the questions, last year and Pac v JMM fights are always brilliant to watch.

Comment

JMM fights are always brilliant to watch.
            You think? The last one almost put me to sleep. Two guys past their best no longer able to pull the trigger or take chances, happy to go 12 and leave it in the hands of the judges. Nah not for me.

Aatleast Tim Bradley was new blood and even though he was cherry picked for having zero power we still saw that Pac cant keep the pressure on anymore these days and is susceptible to being outboxed by an injured, wheelchair bound guy who cant hit.

Comment

Notice too how Arum has Marquez and Bradley basically sitting out while waiting for their shot at Pacquiao
              I know Marquez had a fight but it was really a waste of time and last time the got him a southpaw who appeared to take a dive in the first round
              Arum is a clever ****er

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
                I'm NOT saying that I think Bradley won... but I do think the fight was more competitive than it shouldve been

Either way its an "L" and I think Pac has unfinished business to take care of.

But he never seems to get pulled up on it

Any thoughts?
                Because he is coming to the end of his career and doesnt need to fight someone that boring and fanless who he has already beaten. He had the fight, he knows he won, knows the world thought he won, so I suppose he is happy to move on have 2 or three more lucrative fights and retire.

As questions go, this one is a basic one with a simple answer.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
                  I'm NOT saying that I think Bradley won... but I do think the fight was more competitive than it shouldve been

Either way its an "L" and I think Pac has unfinished business to take care of.

But he never seems to get pulled up on it

Any thoughts?
                  Pac wanted a rematch before the fight, but that was only if he lost. But as Pac and anyone clearly saw Pac win, the desire for a rematch isnt there.

It was less competive than the floyd vs Cotto fight, yet Pac still didnt get the decision.

Thats why he isnt pulled on it. Pac normally hasnt got a problem with rematches so you cant single pac out on this occasion.

Comment

Pac dominated and stopped Cotto but wanted a rematch still
                    I agree financially Bradley isn't the best choice but ye need to stop with this Pacquiao warrior **** because he,just like Mayweather,is looking for the money fights
                    I'm not going to knock him now because Marquez is a tough fight for him but to argue that ye think he won so no need for a rematch is stupid
                    Bad decision or not,Bradley got the decision
                    People thought Castillo beat Mayweather so despite getting the decision,Mayweather agreed to a rematch
                    Imagine the **** that would have been thrown at him if he chose to move on and not give Castillo a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Berges View Post
                      Go ahead genius enlighten us and tell us how Bradley could possibly have won that fight? I seriously look forward to your response.
                      Easy he won it..Does not take a genius to see that...

Comment

Working...
                      X