No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Lopez Welcome Ortiz Rematch, Won't Wait Forever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Lopez Welcome Ortiz Rematch, Won't Wait Forever

Henry Ramirez, trainer of WBC silver welterweight champion Josesito Lopez (30-4, 18KOs), welcomes the idea of a rematch with Victor Ortiz (29-4-2, 22KOs). This past Saturday night at Staples Center in Los Angeles, Ortiz and Lopez went to war for nine rounds. At the end of the ninth round, Ortiz advised his corner that his jaw was badly broken and he was unable to continue.

[Click Here To Read More]

Alexander fight make it happen i think he plows devon .

Comment

I would love to see a rematch but its not happening anytime soon. For now Lopez can fight Garcia-Khan winner, Alexander or Matthyssey. I would mention Rios and Bradley but Arum isn't dead yet.

Comment

rematck ok but 6 months min to heal Vic's broke jaw & there's other good bouts 4 him, but please, no talk, it's out there , he fight Alvarez...Lopez is a blown up lightie...

Comment

terrible news - 2 screws. Now makes sense to me why Ortiz had those moments of apprehension those last few rounds -dude was in pain. Ortiz wont be fighting until like next feb. - March -and a rematch with Josecito (if not too late) wont happen until about next May. i just hope he can mentally deal with the fact that there are screws now holding his jaw together now - i hope it doesn't lead to more contraversial loses...or a discouraged loss of interest in the sport of boxing for Ortiz -

Comment

I wanted Ortiz to lose so that ginger was forced to fight a real threat. Now word is that it's K-9 his teams looking at. Now I have to hope Spinks beats K-9.

I didn't want Ortiz to get his jaw cracked though, hope he gets well soon. I would never bash a fighter for quiting with that kind of injury. A factual injury.

Comment

I'm happy for Lopez for pulling off the huge upset. Hope he enjoys every moment of his new found fame because Ortiz is gonna blow him out in the rematch. Ortiz gave that fight away. I don't see him stepping off the gas next time around when he has Lopez hurt (Ortiz was hurting Lopez at will). Can't wait for the rematch...

Comment

I'm inclined to take Ortiz in the rematch

Comment

Ortiz talked

a lot of sh.it about Berto and under his breath about Lopez.......Karma caught up with him and wired his jaw shut!
                  I got Lopez in the rematch. as soon as Ortiz gets chin checked, he'll be ready to quit.....again!

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                    I'm happy for Lopez for pulling off the huge upset. Hope he enjoys every moment of his new found fame because Ortiz is gonna blow him out in the rematch. Ortiz gave that fight away. I don't see him stepping off the gas next time around when he has Lopez hurt (Ortiz was hurting Lopez at will). Can't wait for the rematch...
                    Spoken like a TRUE FAN, Are U the Mental Case, that Layed the 8/1?

Comment

Working...
                    X