No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Sets His Sights on Lamont Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Sets His Sights on Lamont Peterson

Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39 KO's) wants to have the opportunity to fight for his fourth title in a fourth weight division. Marquez, who doesn't expect to fight Pacquiao in the coming months, is looking to fight WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson (30-1, 15 KOs) at Dallas Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

There is more money in a morales fight....

Comment

good matchup !!!!!!!!!

Comment

make it happen.

Comment

I guess Peterson is a good fight. And, maybe helps him get ready for a Bradley fight at the end of the year?

Comment

I love this fight! make it happen!

Comment

Please let this fight happen.

It could be a classic. JMM is a much better counter puncher than Khan.

But lack that crazy speed. This is a great match-up.

Comment

More total money in Morales fight, more Marquez money in Peterson fight plus the ties to Top Rank make this an easy might to make.

Comment

It is remarkable that JMM is fighting at this level at his age. He deserved the last fight to go his way and then win a title at 140 to make him the real mexican to win in 5 divisions. I would like him to leave the sport on top,but if he feels he can still do it, that is fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Please let this fight happen.

It could be a classic. JMM is a much better counter puncher than Khan.

But lack that crazy speed. This is a great match-up.
                    speed doesn't matter with great counter punchers like marquez, just look at the pac fights.

I got marquez in this fight, easily. Peterson really isn't all that great.

Comment

Working...
                    X