Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik Morales created the Garcia hype, and now he's going to kill it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Garcia winning again. After dismantaling khan he will be more confident going into this fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I see Garcia winning again. After dismantaling khan he will be more confident going into this fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        Why? I see the same guys not adopting him as a rican champ and the same dumb nationalistic doing what they do best, nuthug.
        Idk... Seems like I see more Puerto Ricans on the bandwagon everyday.

Comment

This is Garcia's fight to lose. I'm not counting Morales out, but if Garcia continues to improve and make the proper decisions in the ring, he should be able to blast right through Morales. He made some tactical errors in the last fight, but those can be fixed. Morales cannot turn back the hands of time.

IDK why people continue to treat Garcia like he's rift-raft. He's a solid counter-puncher with a cracking left hook and does not ignore the body. His right hand is still somewhat underdeveloped and he can get hook-happy, but I think he has the makings of a solid and exciting fighter. He can sit back and counter, or he can make it a dog fight. He got cut something serious in the first fight, and he got in the Khan fight, yet he's still able to keep his composure and battle through it.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 08-31-2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            This is Garcia's fight to lose. I'm not counting Morales out, but if Garcia continues to improve and make the proper decisions in the ring, he should be able to blast right through Morales. He made some tactical errors in the last fight, but those can be fixed. Morales cannot turn back the hands of time, and Garcia is on the rise.
            Don't get this attitude at all.

Garcia smashed khans ***gy glass whiskers, but Tbh that's no great achievement, someone was going to get there again, khans the same fighter that Prescott stretchered inside 60 seconds.

Morales is shot, but he's forgotten more about boxing than guys like Khan and Garcia will ever know.

One more night of the old el terrible, and Garcia gets rendered comatose

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Don't get this attitude at all.

Garcia smashed khans ***gy glass whiskers, but Tbh that's no great achievement, someone was going to get there again, khans the same fighter that Prescott stretchered inside 60 seconds.

Morales is shot, but he's forgotten more about boxing than guys like Khan and Garcia will ever know.

One more night of the old el terrible, and Garcia gets rendered comatose
              "comatose", so now guys like Morales and Marquez go around destroying every opponent they fight, right? lol. Morales can out-box him, but Garcia has the physical attributes and the determination to win the fight. Did you see what the judges had it the first time? It wasn't even close, and that wasn't Garcia's best. Sure, it wasn't Terrible's best either, but Garcia has much more room for improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                "comatose", so now guys like Morales and Marquez go around destroying every opponent they fight, right? lol. Morales can out-box him, but Garcia has the physical attributes and the determination to win the fight. Did you see what the judges had it the first time? It wasn't even close, and that wasn't Garcia's best. Sure, it wasn't Terrible's best either, but Garcia has much more room for improvement.
                They destroyed guys like Garcia, that's for sure.

Trust, all it will take is a smart opponent to smother Garcia's left hook.

He's a mid range hooker.

He's vulnerable inside and outside.

It was hilarious what he did to khan, i give him that.

But he was playing a dangerous game. Had he not found his range right there, he was one or two rounds from being stopped on cuts, 5-0 down on the cards.

He got it done, because khan is a ****ing mong who never adapts.

Trust me, Garcia is an abc fighter, he's dangerous if you let him be, but he's also open to being Jeff Lacy styled

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  They destroyed guys like Garcia, that's for sure.

Trust, all it will take is a smart opponent to smother Garcia's left hook.

He's a mid range hooker.

He's vulnerable inside and outside.

It was hilarious what he did to khan, i give him that.

But he was playing a dangerous game. Had he not found his range right there, he was one or two rounds from being stopped on cuts, 5-0 down on the cards.

He got it done, because khan is a ****ing mong who never adapts.

Trust me, Garcia is an abc fighter, he's dangerous if you let him be, but he's also open to being Jeff Lacy styled
                  Morales was putting it on him good, but he didn't get discouraged, got the knockdown and solidified the victory, what else could be asked from him? Morales will most likely come in better condition, but the difference is gonna be Garcia's learning curve, will he able to make the proper adjustments before and during the fight? Morales was throwing straight shots and was continuously catching Garcia when he got too wide, he even got caught him with a sweet overhand right late in the fight. But, for all the boxing knowledge and ring IQ he has, Garcia still has the pop and the counter-punching style to catch him with something he doesn't see.

1B (2:1 odds) that Garcia wins, accept?

Comment

No Doubt Morales is a legend but his time is up. Danny takes it again. Too young, too strong, and too much swagg! lol If y'all don't like it change the channel.

Comment

I can dig it.

See Danny does nothing great nor is he well schooled. He only throw hooks and if he had no power he wouldent even be talked about cause he doesnt have skills to win a tough fight. So when Morales comes inshape and with that iron skill and that lil bit he has left will just show how much Garcia actually sucks.\

Dont get me wrong I like Garcia but he is no where near Morales level even for this morales.

Comment

Working...
                      X