Bradley is the only champion whos not gona make money from boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blasyaface View Post
    Nobody is ever gona watch his fights until he admits that he lost
    He has over 5 mill from his last fight and almost 2 from the one before it...how much you got?

Comment

100k a fight is big bank compared to what most people earn.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
        Dude just cashed a 5 million dollar check if that's not making money I don't know what is. And he made 1.2 and 2 mill prior. Dude got racks on racks
        Not enough money, thats chump change for the real champions that everybody wants to watch. Ok his gona be the lowest paid champion. He will never gona make that much ever again

Comment

RJJ didn't make any money..And I don't mean he doesn't have money now because he blew it all like Holyfield, I mean RJJ never made any money.

Comment

5 million probably makes him top ten for a boxer this year for a single purse.

Comment

Plus who cares how it compares to others . Its 5 million bucks son for 48 minutes of work

Comment

Not enough money, thats chump change for the real champions that everybody wants to watch. Ok his gona be the lowest paid champion. He will never gona make that much ever again
                Of course he will he will make double that if there's a Pacquiao rematch. Most champions don't make as much as Bradley there's like about 10 fighters in the world that make more.

Comment

And what he makes more than what...95% of the rest of the boxers fighting today.
                  Made up number, but how many boxers make over a million?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    And what he makes more than what...95% of the rest of the boxers fighting today.
                    Made up number, but how many boxers make over a million?

hey whats up bro, true he made good money vs pac..............

Comment

Arum is going to brand him as the Man that beat Manny Pacquiao. He's already got more money in the bank then anyone in this thread (i think) and on this board, so I think he's doing OK and I reckon that little shrewd jewish dude who runs Top Rank might know a trick or two about selling **** to the public and making them think they are getting gold, when really they are getting ****.

Bradley will do ok, just as long as he never fights Manny again.

Comment

Working...
                      X