No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Malignaggi vs. Broner Heated Final NYC Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Malignaggi vs. Broner Heated Final NYC Presser

Bill Emes catches the heated final press conference to the welterweight fight between WBA champion Paulie Malignaggi and WBC lightweight king Adrien Broner. The two boxers will collide at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York in the main event of a Showtime televised tripleheader. [Click Here To Read More]

Omfg Paulie went in on Broner. Broner got ether'd

That was hilarious, would watch again.

Comment

That was a good one! I am sold! I'm watching this fight. Paulie's so funny! A boxing comedian!

Comment

Paulie shut Boner down......he defined Boner's situation (creation) pretty damn spot on.

Comment

Well that was pretty even - Paulie seems a little flustered by the whole thing, can't contain the anger - Broner seems a little more laid back about it. If Paulie goes into the ring with the wrong mentality he could actually get knocked out - Broner's plan would have then worked - but I think Paulie has too much experience to let it effect his game plan come fight time. Gonna be a good fight no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Bill Emes catches the heated final press conference to the welterweight fight between WBA champion Paulie Malignaggi and WBC lightweight king Adrien Broner. The two boxers will collide at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York in the main event of a Showtime televised tripleheader. [Click Here To Read More]
            Damn, even I felt Pauli's pain... If only he could punch... But f.uck it... Lets go Pauli

Comment

Paulie told Broner off with the truth. Ouch!

Comment

That was great. Paulie's point about their first defences and who's got your back was an epic one.

Comment

Paulie took the press conference Unanimously! Forza Malignaggi!!

Comment

I will certainly miss the press conferences after this fight they have been top, top notch, My favourite fighter Pauli is going to pull this one off, this is one fight where I hope he throws caution to the wind and sits down on his punches, The key to beating broner is the jab if pauli's jab is sharp this could be a comfortable fight for him

Comment

Working...
                    X