No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Returns in December, World Title Fight in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Returns in December, World Title Fight in Play

Amir Khan clambered up off the canvas to keep his dreams of muscling back in on the world title picture just about alive with a dramatic points victory over Julio Diaz at the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield. Khan turned a routine-looking assignment into a desperate war as he was dumped by a big left hook in the fourth round and teetered on the brink of further knockdowns as Diaz forced a spectacular finish.

[Click Here To Read More]

Any Champ at 140 would beat Khan at this point.

Comment

i dont see how they will be able to have the judah garcia, lucas lamont winners fight. THEN fight khan in december. Seems too soon

Comment

So Khan gets a bye to the final despite having a rough go of it today, not to mention losing to 2 of 4 of the people involved in the tournament.

Comment

Khan stinks

Comment

Broner eats this bum.... BADLY. I hope it happens.

Comment

I am guessing it will be Danny, that's if he gets past Zab

Who else holds titles at 140?

Either way I am all for Khan getting back in the ring with someone elite, you'll always get ur moneys worth with Khan

Comment

I like Khan but I can't see him doing too much any more.

You never know though. I remember thinking Tommy Hearns was done because he was too chinny after his loss to Barkley then life or death struggle against "The Sink".

But he came back to dominate the excellent boxer Virgil Hill. All about picking the right opponent. Unfortunately for Khan, most LW's have pop.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                  So Khan gets a bye to the final despite having a rough go of it today, not to mention losing to 2 of 4 of the people involved in the tournament.
                  Ranked #2 at 147 by the WBC as well.

Must be nice....

Comment

This must be a joke of some sort.
                    The great Pakistani Brit right on top of the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X