Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look who's out of jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is so much more interesting seeing him try to sucker punch people.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      I hope the time he spent in jail didn't do irreparable damage to his boxing career.

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
      "Who ever beat me...? Nobody"

Funny that. I seem to remember a little bald chap making him quit in the first... Andrew Hartley, I believe his name was.
      that was a hotly disputed fight

Originally posted by RayCharles View Post
      Apparently Fedor Emelianenko is next!!!
      I like how he was saying Fedor's chin is glass ... and how he's been losing all his recent fights ... and yet .... he challenges him ... Charlie needs to stop ducking wlad

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post

that was a hotly disputed fight

I like how he was saying Fedor's chin is glass ... and how he's been losing all his recent fights ... and yet .... he challenges him ... Charlie needs to stop ducking wlad
        Hey. This is taken from a super duper secret thread on here. Don't tell anybody I showed you this.

Bolt on's......

Comment

how did I know that the first video he makes after getting out of jail, would start off by him nodding assuredly, as though he knows........anything?

Comment

You got me ****ed up, like Charlie Z's hairline!

Comment

i was expecting mayweather lol

Comment

inmates were mysteriously disappearing left and right so they had to let this man go

Comment

He proved his ruggedness by making it out with no scratches whatsoever. They just can't fuck with this guy.

Comment

I heard he wants to take on Pacquiao and Bradley at the same time so nobody can deny he is the undisputed champ

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      I've missed you. Don't think a cracka won't slap the kufi off yo head, while chewing on a pork chop, though.

Is Thrones really that good?

Still have yet to see one episode.
                      I don't post as much as I used to but where have you been?

Still haven't seen an episode of Thrones?

You're like that small percentage that thought Bradley beat Pacquiao... Lost.

Good to see ya, Pea.

Comment

Working...
                      X