No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Cotto 24/7 Will Debut on HBO on April 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Cotto 24/7 Will Debut on HBO on April 14th

NEW YORK – HBO Sports’ groundbreaking “24/7” reality franchise, which has captured 14 Sports Emmy® Awards, returns in April for its 13th boxing installment with 24/7 MAYWEATHER/COTTO, an all-new four-episode, all-access series, it was announced today by Ken Hershman, president, HBO Sports. Debuting SATURDAY, APRIL 14 (9:45-10:15 p.m. ET/ 6:45-7:15 p.m. PT), the series will follow two elite fighters in one of boxing’s most competitive divisions as they prepare for their intriguing pay-per-view showdown at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 5.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good. Get on with the 24/7 cause that New York press conference was boring.

Comment

I don't know if it's the jail term he got or what but we hadn't seen FM Jr. behave like this in a long time. He's talking of God, he's talking very slowly and with extreme calmness like he's actually thinking before opening his mouth.

I'd imagine he'll ramp it up for 24/7 but THIS Floyd, I don't know....

Comment

Another staged fight provided by GoldenGirls Promotions, Gayweather Promotions, and the ah0les at HBO!.. Cotto is damaged goods and it's in everybody's best $$$interest$$$ to keep feeding Gayweather past prime, has beens, and tomato cans. F U HBO, GoldenGirls and Gayweather!!! Puerto Ricans will pay for this only out of the love they have for Cotto.. nothing else.

Comment

cotto is a class guy he wont fall into mayweathers classless trap !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
            cotto is a class guy he wont fall into mayweathers classless trap !!!!!!!!!!!!!
            no, he wont, he'll just fall into his boxing traps

Comment

1st episode of 24/7 & Rios-Gamboa

Comment

I wish 24/7 could get more recognition, it's such a great show

I know people that don't even watch boxing that still watch boxing 24/7 episodes

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  I wish 24/7 could get more recognition, it's such a great show

I know people that don't even watch boxing that still watch boxing 24/7 episodes
                  It has jumped the shark.

Comment

Mayweather has no vendetta against Cotto like he had against Oscar Mosley and Hatton so this 24/7 will go smooth like the JMM one Roger will be the highlight of show with his usual **** talking I expect him to go in on Cotto though he don't hold his tongue for nobody

Comment

Working...
                    X