Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you guys consider the big Power house in Boxing Top Rank or GBP?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you guys consider the big Power house in Boxing Top Rank or GBP?

I see GBP as the big Power house now they seem to be doing a lot of things and keeping their fighters busy. Top Rank seems lost in what they are doing now.
    GBP
    42.86%
    Top Rank
    57.14%

As much as I dislike Top Rank, the big power house is Top Rank. GBP sure is working hard and working their way up though.

You're gonna see some people say Al Haymon but in reality this is what's happening when someone mentions him. Arum's been in the game way too long.

Comment

How many times must you post that image?

Comment

I think they're doing a good job keeping each other honest (which explains the animosity). Top Rank has a bit better stable for the time being, but things like that are cyclical.

Comment

I think Golden Boy has a few more high ranked fighters and champions but it's close and they are both very big. It is to bad they hate each others guts.

Comment

There's no big powerhouse, that's the problem. We got two promoting companies who are close in size and power and most of the top fighters are promoted by either company. That's why we don't see the fights we wanna see.

Comment

Working...
            X