No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Willing To Face Chavez Jr. in Mexico Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Willing To Face Chavez Jr. in Mexico Clash

During his recent visit to Mexico, the super middleweight champion of the World Boxing Council (WBC), Andre Ward (25-0, 13 KOs), said that there are many big fights out there for him - including a future battle with current WBC middleweight king Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (44-0-1, 31KOs). Chavez is still fighting at 160-pounds, but his massive frame suggests a move to 168 in the near future. Chavez is known to gain as much as 20 pounds between the day of the weigh-in and the time of the actual fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    During his recent visit to Mexico, the super middleweight champion of the World Boxing Council (WBC), Andre Ward (25-0, 13 KOs), said that there are many big fights out there for him - including a future battle with current WBC middleweight king Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (44-0-1, 31KOs). Chavez is still fighting at 160-pounds, but his massive frame suggests a move to 168 in the near future. Chavez is known to gain as much as 20 pounds between the day of the weigh-in and the time of the actual fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
    That would be a good money fight for Ward.I just want someone to spank that Chavez p*oof

Comment

Never going to happen.

Ward's dreaming.

Comment

That's just sad that he's calling Chavez Jr. out, at least Martinez in the same division as Chavez. Bet all those people who ***** about Martinez calling out Chavez won't get on Ward's case. Why won't he go fight Bute in Canada?

Comment

Comment

Where are all the Ward nut huggers trying to defend this garbage? Ward is a certified punk bitch in my book. I will admit that Bute's comp has been weak for the most part. But so has Ward's. Kessler, Froch, Abraham and all those guys in the tournament weren't good fighters to me. 168 is a dead division outside of Bute and Ward and that's why they need to fight each other. I'm starting to take back some of the things I said about Bute too, because he has said he wants to fight Ward while Ward has said he doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Comment

Ward by wide decision, JCCjr will never take the fight though.

Comment

JCC jr in Mexico?

How about Bute in Montreal

Comment

Ward would massacre Chavez Jr. It's not even a fight worth making at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X