Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar's return is a dramatic event that will see him possibly take No.1 in the P4P...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar's return is a dramatic event that will see him possibly take No.1 in the P4P...

... dish list.

The only thing that makes me question it is that he's considerably past prime. His features aren't as chiselled as they once were, his body not as sleek.

But I'd still have a wank over him any day. No ****.

Take a look at Oscar in his prime - an ATG Top 10?

well he did good against mayweather, he looked crappy in forbes and we all know how he did against pacquiao, i think if he isnt drained he might have something left in him

Comment

Oscar's looks have eroded pretty badly IMO. His head looks disproportionately large, his features are puffy and red and he's got a pot belly. If he were to ever have a sniff at the P4P dish list he's going to have to go through some extensive plastic surgery and a vigorous exercise regime.

He benefits from a generally ugly era of boxers though, so I could see him making maybe number seven on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
        well he did good against mayweather, he looked crappy in forbes and we all know how he did against pacquiao, i think if he isnt drained he might have something left in him
        He looked crappy against Forbes?? Have you seen Forbes? He looks like a munchkin.

As for Pacquiao, uhm yeah, I think we all know who won that contest in the looks department.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
          You SERIOUSLY think Pacquaio was ahead of Oscar in the P4P dish list? WTF????

Comment

De la Hoya vs Martinez is clearly the fight to be made here.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
              I think more **** mileage might be gotten from a Kessler Martinez fight at catchweight. At this stage DLH vs Martinez would be a complete looks mismatch.

Comment

See, told you.

Comment

By the way, this thread is ****ing ghey, and y'all are a bunch of ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    Now you're talking. It's good to have some sensible boxing talk on here at last.

Comment

Working...
                    X