No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto Camp Notes: Andre Discovers He Has Anemia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto Camp Notes: Andre Discovers He Has Anemia

Over the last month, Andre “The Beast” Berto learned a lot about himself in his new training headquarters of San Carlos, Calif.

[Click Here To Read More]

Conte made a good mixture?
    Last edited by Boomy; 08-13-2011, 04:47 AM.

Comment

count on zavec to bring one hell of a fight to berto. he's been sparring with jackiewicz (on the pic) and selcuk aydin, two strong euro welters.
      berto better be prepared, because zavec is an intelligent boxer; like they are already figuring out, he can adapt. he can both box and pressure.

Comment

It's probably the donaire mixture. the one he held back from Judah.lol

Comment

Should be a good fight. Berto gets a raw deal from boxing fans. Yes he was protected by being paid a boatload of money to fight c and d level guys, but that still doesn't mean the guy isn't talented. He straight up overlooked Ortiz which was a big mistake, but hopefully he's learned from it and won't make that same mistake again. I look forward to his future fights.

Comment

We should definitely see an improvement in his stamina, then.

So I see he spars in 22oz gloves? That could be why his accuracy and defense aren't that good. I knew he hit the punch mitts/pads with 20oz gloves (video on youtube), which I got concerned with because of the oversized gloves increasing the chances of connecting to the target and ease of blocking (and once smaller gloves are put on, it would naturally be harder on your accuracy/defense), but he spars in 22oz gloves (probably why he's so fast and hits hard, but lacking defense and accuracy).

Comment

This anemia story troubles me.

Is it a ruse to take prescribed EPO?

Comment

well the anemia explains a lot. and the 22oz gloves explain a lot as well. really interested to see what andre berto we get in the ring against dejan. hopefully he has a good camp.

Comment

He wasn't anemic when he was running from urango

Comment

Stamina is not going to help you when a top notch competitor knocks your ass out.

Comment

Working...
                    X