Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Time Catching Up With Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    Also remember he was fighting Areola 3 months ago!
    Yes I was impressed by the closeness of his matches.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
      Did Klitschko look a little older tonight or would Johnson's style make anyone look that way?
      yea,,,he's definitely lost a lot of hand speed. hopefully he can get haye in the ring before he slips any further

Comment

Johnson's style was the main reason Vitali looked less than his usual self last night. It's actually quite amusing how many people are making such a big deal about his performance after he dominated his opponent and won every round. If that's considered an off night for Vitali then, damn, how good was he in his prime?

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
          Johnson's style was the main reason Vitali looked less than his usual self last night. It's actually quite amusing how many people are making such a big deal about his performance after he dominated his opponent and won every round. If that's considered an off night for Vitali then, damn, how good was he in his prime?
          It's true, i mean what do they expect?!

Comment

I don't buy it that VK looked old. Johnson just didn't want to do anything except cover up.

Comment

No..

My reason is simple..

I challenge any heavyweight to look good against freakin Johnson...

lol

Comment

Working...
              X