No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: King Wanted Chavez 10 Count, More Money From Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: King Wanted Chavez 10 Count, More Money From Schaefer

NEW YORK — Don King called Richard Schaefer on Wednesday morning to ask for more money.

King explained during a news conference to promote the Bernard Hopkins-Tavoris Cloud fight Saturday night at Barclays Center that he heard a rumor that there was more money available in the promotional pot than Schaefer had led him to believe. Schaefer, the chief executive officer for Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions, laughed off King’s last-second shakedown as simply part of doing business with the once-powerful promoter, who represents Cloud.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have never met a more sleazy person than King and that's saying a lot.

Comment

He didn't seriously think Chavez was going to get a 10 count did he?

Comment

The part where he asked for more money made me laugh.I can imagine him asking because he claims he believes he was misled.Lol, king can be really funny.

Comment

Comment

The only 10 count he will get is the one Cloud takes when he goes to the canvas from a BHOP low blow while wrestling along the ropes away from the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              The only 10 count he will get is the one Cloud takes when he goes to the canvas from a BHOP low blow while wrestling along the ropes away from the ref.
              LOL! That made laugh so hard. Sadly it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
                LOL! That made laugh so hard. Sadly it's true.
                We all know it's coming, Cloud is gonna get roughed up - mugged worse than a street fight. Since it's Hopkins though, I'll give him a pass, afterall he's freaking 48 years old.

Comment

:lmao2: Don fuking king

Comment

things have gone full circle when someone else is bs'ing Don about how much money there was........lol

Comment

Working...
                    X