No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Diaz Continues Push To Fight Amir Khan on 4/20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Diaz Continues Push To Fight Amir Khan on 4/20

At the moment, there is still no official opponent locked in for former junior welterweight champion Amir Khan’s April 20th return.

One fight removed from his upset loss to Danny Garcia this past July in Las Vegas, Khan has since seen his spirits restored after teaming up with Northern California’s Virgil Hunter. The duo’s first ring endeavor resulted in Khan dominating and bloodying an outmatched Carlos Molina over ten rounds before the fight was called off.

While the very capable Josesito Lopez appeared to be in the running to face Khan, the two sides couldn’t agree on a catch weight for the fight, leaving the Bolton star without a dance partner as his next fight creeps closer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At 147 I would pick Julio Diaz over Khan anyday. Shawn Porter would beat him too at welterweight.

I don't understand why Khan refuses to fight at the full limit of 147, I mean he's always telling reporters that he's the future of the welterweight division yet he only want's to fight at catchweights.

Comment

Mi Primo!!! El Ninio!

WAR COUSIN!

Comment

Seriously, the reason a fight hasn't been finalized is cause Khan's been trying to weight drain WW's. He should either fight someone @ JWW or move up and fight them at their weight.

Comment

coz he wants a rematch with garcia. i think

Comment

Idon't believe Julios's legs can keep him in the bout bit if Khan stops & Julio connects????

Comment

AMIR KHAN: Aint over until it's OVER!

Comment

Working...
              X