Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Thompson is Old as ****, I'll Spank That Little B*tch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Thompson is Old as ****, I'll Spank That Little B*tch!

British heavyweight Tyson Fury (20-0, 14KOs) is looking to get revenge for his domestic rival David Price, who was knocked out in two rounds on Saturday night by veteran Tony Thompson (37-3, 25KOs). After the stoppage of Price, the 41-year-old Thompson called for a fight with Fury. Thompson may have to wait a little while, as Fury takes on Steve Cunningham on April 20th in New York's Madison Square Garden.

[Click Here To Read More]

Is there a youtube video?

Fury should go traditional Irish Traveller and produce different videos calling out all the heavyweights past and present and stick them on youtube, culminating in him calling Wlad a 'small, stiff idiot.'

Someone in Tyson's camp needs to change the name Sylveste to Tyson. I remember this song as a kid and it reminds me of Fury when I hear it now.

Comment

I think Fury will have his hands full with Cunningham an he shouldn't count his eggs b4 they hatch.

Comment

Didn't Price say something like that too?

Comment

Fury will school Thompson... He's much more disciplined than Price.

Comment

Lol title had me dying

Comment

Fury's always good for a laugh, gotta love his rants.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I think Fury will have his hands full with Cunningham an he shouldn't count his eggs b4 they hatch.
                You'll be surprised by how easy it will be.

Comment

How miserable))) British super(oppagangnamstyle)prospects cant get to Kbros because of twice laid (by Wlad) Tony Thompson. All british HW is about trashtalk, not decent boxing. Sad for "gentlemen" nation...

Comment

if fury beats cunningham then thompson you would have to consider him a front runner for a title shot. that would be wins over chisora, kingpin, cunningham & thompson. you could throw in sevearl good journeymen too...

Comment

Working...
                    X