No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Farenas Reflects on Gutsy Gamboa Showing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Farenas Reflects on Gutsy Gamboa Showing

I caught up with jr. lightweight contender Michael Farenas, two days removed from his impressive showing against Yuriorkis Gamboa last Saturday in the undercard of Pacquiao-Marquez 4 in Las Vegas. Farenas dropped a decision loss to Gamboa, but not after taking the Cuban to the hilt. Farenas scored a devastating knock down in the 9th round, after getting dropped early in the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Was a hell of a fight and just what was needed after watching Fortuna/Hyland and Gesta/Vazquez on the undercard.

I really hope Farenas gets another shot on HBO BAD or Showtime. He was a fun fighter to watch and skilled enough to belong on the premier level.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
      Was a hell of a fight and just what was needed after watching Fortuna/Hyland and Gesta/Vazquez on the undercard.

I really hope Farenas gets another shot on HBO BAD or Showtime. He was a fun fighter to watch and skilled enough to belong on the premier level.
      I agree......

Comment

good luck Michael Farenas, more power to you!

Comment

Farenas is the boss. I'd pay to watch him fight any day.

Comment

I'd love to see him against Rocky Martinez, I think it would be an action packed fight and he could possibly beat Rocky.

Comment

That was an awesome fight! I couldn't take my eyes off of the TV, I was having dinner while watching, I had maybe 3 spoonfuls til I decided **** it and put aside my plate and just focused all my attention on the fight.

Comment

Ill watch him again, he put up a fight and at no time did he get discourage.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Ill watch him again, he put up a fight and at no time did he get discourage.
                  Yeah, he can replace that Gesta guy who I never want to see again.

Comment

Working...
                  X