Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hozumi Hasegawa vs Abner Mares at 122. Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hozumi Hasegawa vs Abner Mares at 122. Who Wins?

Interesting fight.

VS
    Hasegawa
    18.18%
    Mares
    81.82%

hasegawa gets koed. Chin has been cracked by two mexicans already and abner has decent punch

Comment

WAR MARES

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        hasegawa gets koed. Chin has been cracked by two mexicans already and abner has decent punch
        Not a better puncher than Montiel, Gonzalez, or Burgos.

Mares has never KO'd a decent fighter though he's fought a lot good chins to be fair. He may have some thudding power but not much KO power and he looks small at 122 IMO.

Comment

hasegawa outboxes mares. mares doesnt have the power to knockout hasegawa. good fight tho. id love to see it.

Comment

i would love to see it. I think this would be a hard fight for both, I think Mares would win a close SD

Comment

Interesting fight. Hasegawa by UD.

Comment

Stylistically I think this would be a tough fight for Mares, Hasegawa likes to play the role of counterpuncher but I think Hasegawa has lost a little step in his legs where he can't step back and counter as quickly as he used to be able to do. Mares might fall behind early in the fight but I think his dedicated body work and youth will pull him through at the end. Mares by close UD.

Comment

Dammit i thought this was happening when i first saw the title.Interesting fight Mares has ok power does not hit anyway near Gonzalez and Montiel is a very good puncher too.Hasegawa's movement aint as good as his 118 days but still nifty around the ring still has very good speed and fluidity too his punches bad habit off trying to war it out when hurt but i dont think Mares could hurt him at this stage Abner is teaktough and can box/punch well,has a great engine but im gunna go for Hozumi that maybe bias but i think he could box his way too a ud.Love too see Hasegawa vs John Asian superfight if John gets by Cholotarn which itself is a decent fight

Comment

Very good fight,does it have any chance of really happening??

I would have to go with Mares he does have his secret punch...

Comment

Working...
                    X