No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Believes a Brook Win Will Lead To Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton Believes a Brook Win Will Lead To Amir Khan

Welterweight Matthew Hatton (42-5) believes a win over unbeaten Kell Brook (26-0) on Saturday night will open the door for a battle with Amir Khan. The two domestic rivals will clash for the WBA Inter-Continental and IBF International welterweight titles at the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield. Khan, who faces Lamont Peterson in a rematch on May 19th, is considering a move to 147 in the near future.

[Click Here To Read More]

hatton is making a meaningless career out of being an opponent willing to lose for a payday. nothing wrong with that as he is working and getting beat up earning his money. hatton- he of meager skills is way to slow for Khan. but he stills gets paid and that is commendable.

Comment

lets not discuss the "khant" fellah because i dislike him but, yes.....i agree a payday for him against kell brook.
      kell brook would ko khant.

Comment

I hope this is the last fight for Hatton he's garbage and there's only him that can't see it.

Comment

I think hatton is the love child of his mother and frank warren he looks like a bald frog

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            lets not discuss the "khant" fellah because i dislike him but, yes.....i agree a payday for him against kell brook.
            kell brook would ko khant.
            You always pop up now and again with the same meaningless words your boring

Comment

Nope. He's got it so wrong. A Hatton win would lead to Mallignaggi...who would whoop his ass.

Don't get me wrong - Hatton still beats Brook, in my opinion.
              Last edited by MeiXiang; 03-14-2012, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Don't worry Hatton, there won't be any win for you against Brook, so no use worrying about a title shot lol. Brook is going to put it on Hatton, should be good. Maybe then we can see Kell finally KO Queen Khan.

Comment

Hatton tries, not talented but he tries. The poor kid with no looks tries accepts beatings gets paid and moves on. Both hattons must enjoy getting whipped. Ricky escapes via booze and drugs and poor Matt just keeps getting whipped. sad in a way. but they are Britties.

Comment

Does anyone outside England even care about this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X