Collapse
No announcement yet.

film of the year dredd number 1 bluray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie was cool, but nothing incredible IMO. I enjoyed it and hope they make a sequel because I feel it might have potential with a bigger budget (which might be a long shot).

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Movie was cool, but nothing incredible IMO. I enjoyed it and hope they make a sequel because I feel it might have potential with a bigger budget (which might be a long shot).
      get it on bluray mate if you wanna see a sequel...

Comment

Pfft average film imo.

Very cheesy.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
          Pfft average film imo.

Very cheesy.
          people getting skinned alive, drugged and thrown off buildings is cheesy???

okay

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            people getting skinned alive, drugged and thrown off buildings is cheesy???

okay
            lol U really love that film. Never seen anyone get excited about the blu-ray being number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              lol U really love that film. Never seen anyone get excited about the blu-ray being number 1.

its more than the film perse. It was a bold balls to the wall 18 certificate film that was unapologetic of people rated r.

If this film does poorly it may be the end of rated r action films. It had a 80's vibe to it

Plus wouldnt a sequel be interesting and see moe of mega city 1???

Comment

its more than the film perse. It was a bold balls to the wall 18 certificate film that was unapologetic of people rated r.

If this film does poorly it may be the end of rated r action films. It had a 80's vibe to it

Plus wouldnt a sequel be interesting and see moe of mega city 1???
                Why would it be the end for R rated action films? It almost seems like the big hyped films with big stars wouldnt have that type of graphic violence. But im not really bothered.
                I thought the last Rambo film was a throwback, and fun, but i dont place too much importance on the violence or gore in films. It usually doesnt add anything imo.

Comment

dredd was dreadful. i watched it last week. that wasn't that violent...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    dredd was dreadful. i watched it last week. that wasn't that violent...
                    most people disagree with you...plus which films were more violent than dredd this year???

Comment

most people disagree with you...plus which films were more violent than dredd this year???
                      violence is "the human centipede 2"...i don't know all the movies that come out...

Comment

Working...
                      X