No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Olusegun: Step Aside Not An Option With Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Olusegun: Step Aside Not An Option With Danny Garcia

The message has been sent loud and clear: Ajose Olusegun has waited long enough and plans to keep his place in line.

The 32-year old super lightweight contender is long overdue for a shot at the title he watched changed hands last month when Danny Garcia defeated Erik Morales in Houston. The fight itself was nothing to write home about, but surrounded by controversy on several levels.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Im guessing this fight would be in the states? If an out of shape Morales was able to hurt Garcia, I wonder if Olusegun could too.

Comment

garcia was not hurt bad or in any danger he controlled the fight when he needed too and if he would have punch more instead of waiting would have finished morales he will beat this n im sure come out more aggressive

Comment

i thought the morales garcia fight was a lot close than the score cards, what you guys think? also anyone ever seen this guy fight i have never heard of him other then his name a few times thats it

Comment

WBC allow the mandatory to actually fight for the title?? That would be a headline indeed...
          Olusegun will be a handful and then not sure Garcia can keep up with this guy and his frenaticism

Comment

Garcia will counterpunch this ******* to death!!

Comment

This guy has been waiting for my than 2 years now, He was also Junior Witter's Mandatory if i remember correctly, He has stepped aside so many times its not even funny no more, He isnt a big name but he is very awkward and difficult to catch clean, Hits from different/difficult angle.

Comment

Lol at everyone riding D. Garcia cmon man kid won the title legit from Morales but that wasnt the best Morales and he was still able to bust up Danny and make him look confused several times during the first half of the fight.

Ajose is very awkward and I know for a fact he is going to tag Garcia up with his right hand that he throws from a wierd angle. Its a toss up fight but to say Garcia is going to counter-punch the hell out of him is pretty stupid, if anything it will be the other way around. Garcia wins if he steps his work rate up but well have to wait and see.

Comment

Morales should have stepped aside and let someone in shape fight for the title. This way, Danny gets little credit for the win, Olusegun waits and waits, and his fans are bummed by Morales' poor showing. It only hurts his legacy to lose twice in one fight, once on the scales and then in the ring. He's losing faster than he can win, give it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Lol at everyone riding D. Garcia cmon man kid won the title legit from Morales but that wasnt the best Morales and he was still able to bust up Danny and make him look confused several times during the first half of the fight.

Ajose is very awkward and I know for a fact he is going to tag Garcia up with his right hand that he throws from a wierd angle. Its a toss up fight but to say Garcia is going to counter-punch the hell out of him is pretty stupid, if anything it will be the other way around. Garcia wins if he steps his work rate up but well have to wait and see.
                    It also wasn't Morales's title. Also yea, Morales was still able to make a fight out of it, cards were wider than I thought.
                    I don't know if the WBC will make him fight his Mando...but my guess is no.

Comment

Working...
                    X