Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the last pressure fighter/brawler Martínez fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ksan;11977248]Pressure.. plaster

At the end of the of the day that doesn't matter kid

Martinez is Margarito's bi tch!

there would be murder if they ever faught again. wasn't martinez weight drained at 147? margs is a bum, if i was martinez i would want that fight, i think it would sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      You can take an irishman and put him wherever and they still manage to fight like an irishman! Lol.

They should take a page outta the mexicans book and start passing down a new style.

He is irish from england, not sure where.
      Yeah, he's from Birmingham. I know that for a fact. Pretty sure he's lived there most of his life from his accent. He has a strong Birmingham accent.

Comment

P will and pavlik.

The last two nobodies who troubled him did so with good defense, not pressure fighting. Martinez needs openings which pressure fighters provide.

Martinez is good but not on the level of floyd/pac/jmm.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
          Pressure.. plaster

At the end of the of the day that doesn't matter kid

Martinez is Margarito's bi tch!

Mexicans.... all they have is boxing so I can understand you bro. Good win!

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
            P will and pavlik.

The last two nobodies who troubled him did so with good defense, not pressure fighting. Martinez needs openings which pressure fighters provide.

Sergio would beat floyd imo, and manny too, but manny's too small. He's an underrated technician.

Comment

there would be murder if they ever faught again. wasn't martinez weight drained at 147? margs is a bum, if i was martinez i would want that fight, i think it would sell.
              There was talk of this fight happening before Pac/Margs. It was dependent on Margs beating Pac.

After that fight though, all talk ended. Martinez himself said it wouldn't be fair, he would seriously hurt him.

I personally would like Martinez to avenge the loss, but they've really separated themselves as far as skills go since the first fight.

Hey maybe Margs might have a good run and it would drum up interest in this again. I don't think for a second that Margs would have any chance to win, but I also don't doubt for a second that Margs would be brave enough to try.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                P will and pavlik.

I disagree. I think he is just as good, just in a different way.

Floyd has the precision and defense.
                JMM has the Form and Combinations
                Pac has the volume and power.

Sergio the footwork and power...

... and style. You can't deny him that.

Comment

Working...
                X