No announcement yet.

I will never understand Boxing business. Juanma Lopez next fight is on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will never understand Boxing business. Juanma Lopez next fight is on PPV

WTF why these mutherfukers are ******ed who in there right mind would order Juanma PPV after the Salido loss I swear this is by far the worst and most fragmented run sport in the world.

You surprised? Look at all of the “Latin Furies” headlined by JCC JR and all of the knuckle heads who bought that…

Comment

I fukin hate PPV biggest problem Boxing has by far it is like these promoters like limiting Boxing's fan base.

Comment

against Mike Oliver?? lmao is it really?

damn, I'd rather watch Juan Guzman against some can in the DR the same night. Or the Germany during the day (Steve Cunningham vs Hernandez, Sylvester vs Proksa, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
          I fukin hate PPV biggest problem Boxing has by far it is like these promoters like limiting Boxing's fan base.
          You just want to watch it . No pay, no watch .

Comment

Boxing is based on loyalty, if they can get the PR crowed to support their fighter and make a profit why stop??

Comment

It's so boxers can get paid non slave salaries

Comment

all the PR's will buy it

Comment

Cuz companies are being blackmailed by the Al-Haymons of the world so they have no money in their yearly budgets for cards on Showtime/HBO so they gotta jack them up on PPV ala Hopkins-Dawson.

Theres a few people to thank for this, the ones who are bleeding Boxing dry and killing it at the same time, cuz you know, why have 200m in your bank account when you die when you can have 210m when you die.

Comment

My question is who buys these cards and what is the profit margin on them cause they sell so little.

They limit the market even more by doing this getting so much less exposure.

One of the worst PPV had to be the one Judah and Casamayor. The ones with JCC jr were bad too. Never understood how could it be on PPV and who is buying it.

Comment

Working...
                    X