Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brad Cooney: "Tax Implications on Floyd Jr could move the fight in early 2011"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a pacfan as you can see on my account name and I don't mind them moving the fight this 2011 aslong as manny is okay with it(He hass other responsibility in the PI) But what ticks me off is that these *****s are the one whos looking for mayweather to use as an excuse so he doesnt fight pacman. You guys are the weirdest fans in the face of boxing since chrales darwin found out about the evolution... Seriously! WHY? you guys support everything floyd do for his life.

Comment

I thought I heard all the excuses but this tax **** is over the top.

What's next, my dog ate my boxing short.

Comment

srsly, wats wrong with the fight being pushed into next yr???5mil is alot of money, im not gonna blame a man for making a sound buisness move. as long as he fights manny, who cares when it is. weve waited this long, why not wait a little longer. u guys are crybabies. the good news is the fight seems to be agreed upon. who cares when it is.

Comment

www.floydmayweather.com

He has sold millions and millions of units of putak putak bling amulets that's why he is in the next tax bracket and can't fight this year.

Floozy "Broke" Chickenweather is afraid of P4P #1, Hero of Asia, FOTD, The GOAT with the lovely wife Money Pacquaio. He will duck the Filipino senstation @ all costs.

The Crackhead family fears Money and his A-side meth

IMA DOG, IMA GORILLA.......IMA GORILLA, IMA DOG.....I TALK THE MOST ****....

PS.

YOU CAN PURCHASE YOUR AUTHENTIC PUTAK PUTAK "BLING" AMULETS @ BROKEWEATHERS OFFICIAL SITE.....HURRY WHILE STOCKS LAST.

Comment

Working...
          X