No announcement yet.

Should Chad Dawson move down to 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Chad Dawson move down to 168?

Just went on b-talk, and they said Chad Dawson stepped on the scale after he ate lunch today, and weighed 178. This prompted me to ask the question, should he perhaps lose to Tarver, or even if he beats him, should he move down to Super Middleweight?

no.everybody is at light heavy.he's got a belt therefore he's a player.

Comment

I would like it if he did, because he'd probably fight Kessler. I think its more likely that the MW and SMW guys end up moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
        no.everybody is at light heavy.he's got a belt therefore he's a player.
        He actually doesn't have a belt anymore... He gave it up when he signed to fight Tarver and not Diaconu.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          He actually doesn't have a belt anymore... He gave it up when he signed to fight Tarver and not Diaconu.
          oh really?damnit.

Comment

He is actually a light.......light heavy. However, that is where the money is at so he should do him.

Comment

I'm actually pretty glad that he decided to vacate the belt, the best fighting the best is the way it should be.

Makes me realize why the Ring belt at LHW is so touted, because both Tarver and Johnson vacated their belts, I think it was 3 combined, to fight each other and they were obviously the two best fighters in the division at the time, so The Ring recognized the winner as the Linear champ.

Comment

Provided hes not drained.

I mean if he goes down drained, Kessler will make a meal of him. Same as Bute.

Both these boys are practically LHWs fighting at SMW.

Comment

No. Bad Chad is doing just fine @ LHW.

Comment

Working...
                  X