No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, DiBella Throw Some Water on Chavez-Lee Dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum, DiBella Throw Some Water on Chavez-Lee Dispute

Another weekend, another important fight, another controversy.

Last Saturday, we had the odious split decision in Las Vegas which gave Timothy Bradley a completely undeserved split decision victory and the WBO welterweight crown, as two judges scored in his favor over pound-for-pound Manny Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lee must knock this dude out! No ifs ands or buts

Comment

Water? Seems more like lighter fluid.

Comment

Not happening kid....

Comment

not much of a controversy. Should Jr. weigh his nutsack for them too

Comment

Fairness in the sport? When you are dealing with Bob Arum?

Excuse me for a few hours while i roll around on the floor laughing.

Comment

LOL Piece of **** promoter Lou Dibella says nothing about it because he knows Bob Arum is superior. He is not even looking out for his fighter Lee he is just happy they're getting a payday. What a pus5y all these guys are who can't even fight on an even playing field.

Comment

What does Arum mean by "It's boxing man, you expect this. It means nothing."

Expect what? Unanswered questions that lead to suspicions and the general unhappiness to the sport?

It means nothing? Does that mean our questions mean nothing? When the fans ask questions, our questions are meaningless to you?

Comment

Top Rank has got to be one of dirtiest promotional companies around. If Chavez loses they are dead

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    What does Arum mean by "It's boxing man, you expect this. It means nothing."

Expect what? Unanswered questions that lead to suspicions and the general unhappiness to the sport?

It means nothing? Does that mean our questions mean nothing? When the fans ask questions, our questions are meaningless to you?
                    He was once quoted as "Yesterday I was lying. Today I'm telling the truth." and "**** the fans."

Comment

Working...
                    X