Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Still Very Much an Option For Marquez on July 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios Still Very Much an Option For Marquez on July 14th

BoxingScene.com has been advised that despite earlier reports that a junior welterweight fight between Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs) and Zab Judah (42-7, 29KOs) is being discussed for July 14th at Cowboys Stadium in Texas, former champion Brandon Rios (30-1, 22KOs) is still very much an option for Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Don't do it Marquez, Rios retires you.

Comment

don't think marquez is willing to fight at cruiserweight

Comment

Do it.

10x better than the Judah fight.

Comment

BTW taking bets if Rios-Marquez happens. Straight across riding with Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Don't do it Marquez, Rios retires you.
            OMG either way this is sad... So sad this is all the options they have for JMM. Why is he staying at JWW too?? I guarantee if he went to WW he would perform fine and there is plenty of opposition for him there too. Can't stand Rios, who has he beaten lately to deserve a shot at one of the best?? Match-making needs an overhaul...

Comment

Although technically you've got Rios's record wrong, you should leave it like that and everybody should do the same.

Comment

Rios name is used too leverage whoever JMM is going to fight

Comment

I'm amazed at the people that give Rios a chance! I used to think he was better but the more he faces better competition the more exposed he is. With a good boxer like Marquez he will look like a damn clobber nothing more. Please spare me the nonsense!

Comment

It would be the future vs the past

Comment

Working...
                    X