Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser Talks Training, Mosley Rematch, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser Talks Training, Mosley Rematch, More

Manny Pacquiao's taciturn Canadian agent Michael Koncz just spilled the beans.

[Click Here To Read More]

"We might be looking at a November rematch if it goes 12 rounds and Mosley fights as strong and as hard as we expect. Manny is preparing for the best possible Mosley, he is not undestimating Mosley at all.

"If Mosley fights like that, then we might have a possible rematch. Mosley is the most intelligent fighter that Manny has ever faced."
    FU.CK YOU KONCZ!!!!!

Comment

Please... no

REALLY?

For the sake of all that is holy, let's all pray to the Boxing gods that Manny dices Shane up in 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Manny Pacquiao's taciturn Canadian agent Michael Koncz just spilled the beans.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Already talking about a rematch ?

Comment

I really hate that man...

Comment

Wow this shocked me! When Arum said "We're looking into a fight with Berto, Marquez, and maybe Cotto" I knew at that moment it'd be a rematch with Cotto, but no, instead it's a rematch with Mosley! We all know Pac won't knock out Mosley. Yippie! Mosley rematch in November, then Cotto in March, and maybe Marquez, if he loses his next 3 fights in November. Yippie! Hell why not throw in a made up MW belt in the Cotto rematch? The 9 time champ ATG!!!!

Comment

Ridiculous...........

Comment

Let's sit back and enjoy the show.

Comment

Working...
                X