No announcement yet.

Walking Dead...meh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking Dead...meh

Don't get why people love it so much it's ok but very generic. If you want to watch a fucking mindblowing series them watch arrow it's the greatest fucking tv show currently on any network and will fuck the shit out of any bullshit zombie fuck monkey show.

Just saying.

yeah its an ok show. the reason why im still watching it because i had seen the 1st season

Comment

i googled 'walking dead meme', lol theres a lot of pics compare to walking dead

Comment

shut up ugly

Comment

Comment

It's about as **** as a show that isn't terrible can be. When the comic book with somewhat generic characters is easily making those characters more likeable than your TV show, you ****ing suck at writing those characters.

I honestly cannot watch it because of the guy who play's Rick. He's such a terrible actor. Add in how the zombies are impossibly dangerous one second and then standing still while someone kills them all the next. It's ridiculous, why isn't anyone paying attention to stuff like that? Almost every episode I ever watched left me at least half a dozen times thinking, "WTF? That makes no sense."

Comment

Originally posted by Honey Team View Post
              It should be against the law for a show to do to a character what the show did to Andrea. Imagine, Game of Thrones fans, if Arya was Sansa. That's how different show Andrea is from comic Andrea.

Comment

I haven't even seen the last few episodes.. and I dont think I ever will watch it.
                Its so predictable and **** now.... REALLY BORING. They need to kill everyone and just end it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  It's about as **** as a show that isn't terrible can be. When the comic book with somewhat generic characters is easily making those characters more likeable than your TV show, you ****ing suck at writing those characters.

I honestly cannot watch it because of the guy who play's Rick. He's such a terrible actor. Add in how the zombies are impossibly dangerous one second and then standing still while someone kills them all the next. It's ridiculous, why isn't anyone paying attention to stuff like that? Almost every episode I ever watched left me at least half a dozen times thinking, "WTF? That makes no sense."
                  It's not that ****.. but its pretty meh at the moment.. its incredibly inconsistent in how good/bad it is.. not sure you watched the 2 most recent episodes? both fairly boring.. the one episode preceding that was fantastic though...

S2 was mostly miss with a few great episodes sprinkled in..

S3 was great up until half way through.. then it was just the Governer/Andrea and a pathetic fight at the prison ending it.

What annoys me is that S1 was great.. every episode.. IF they struggle so much with 13 episodes a season.. go back to 6 episodes..

It is hilarious.. that some Zombies seem on speed... but also some people seem to be invisible.. the prison has huge groups of walkers around it.. Governer walks up to it.. just stands there no zombie insight or near him...

Comment

Has anyone played the walking dead game?? thats how you should do a story in the universe..

It's kind of worrying that almost every main character is unlikeable..

Lori = HATED
                    Andrea = HATED
                    Dale = Disliked.. came of as a preachy dick
                    T-dog = Barely had more then a few lines after first season
                    Ricks Kid = I don't mind him.. but seem people hate him

The funniest thing is the supposedly unlikeable characters are the favorites

Shane.. Badass..
                    Merle
                    Even Daryl started of as a complete dick

Comment

Working...
                    X