Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield's House Sells For $7 Million, But Owes $14 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield's House Sells For $7 Million, But Owes $14 Million

Good news: Boxing legend Evander Holyfield recently sold his house for $7,500,000!!!

Bad news: It was at a public auction, he actually owes the bank twice that amount ... and he also owes over $200,000 in back taxes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just ran into this dude a month ago in Vegas. It's sad to see him broke...

Comment

Damn, that's no bueno.

Sounds like he refinanced a few times. Besides filing bankruptcy, it's going to be interesting how he gets out of that jam.

Maybe he should join Tyson's tour.

Comment

This guys (Holyfield/Tyson) made more money than Mayweather or Pacquiao made so far in their careers, this is why i laugh when people bring out a picture of these boxers driving a ferrari has prove that they arent broke or struggling for money.

Comment

Ohhh the infamous mansion

Comment

I guess he was not The Real Deal when it came to manage his finances..

Comment

Why can't athletes and rappers just live comfortably. Everything they buy has to be overly expensive. From their mansion, to their cars, some of them have multiple woman and have kids with them. It's ridiculous. Maybe I just don't know because i'm poor. And it's not only one race that does this, every one does this. Some are just smarter than others on when to stop.

Comment

This never should have happened; Holyfield goin broke. He was earning $10 million paydays in the early 90's and made some huge purses from his fights with Tyson. He, and his family, should be set for life - many times over.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Why can't athletes and rappers just live comfortably. Everything they buy has to be overly expensive. From their mansion, to their cars, some of them have multiple woman and have kids with them. It's ridiculous. Maybe I just don't know because i'm poor. And it's not only one race that does this, every one does this. Some are just smarter than others on when to stop.
                  It depends on which type of culture you except.

IMO, poor financial management runs rampant in the Hip-Hop, athletic and Rock-n-Roll culture.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                    I guess he was not The Real Deal when it came to manage his finances..
                    lol,

Evander "The Arrears Deal" Holyfield.

Comment

Working...
                    X